1. Strike Force: Those who think they can harm an Entropi. Anyone who can drain life, and/or make barriers around one of the things so that they starve themselves. For those who were there when the rogue Keeper attacked, Sylv would appreciate input as to what/who worked last time. This also includes folks who can bend/redirect lightning. (Azula and Zuko, she's looking at you.) Others I know have these skills: Gaz, Ying Fa, Xiao Lang, and Pharaun Mizzrym. Sylv also happens to be a member of this group -- though if she wasn't, she would still try to command all of you.
2. Defense: This is largely the barrier-makers. They will work with the strike force to either guard them or protect essential buildings, such as the clinic. And if you can come up with a better name, let me know. Azula and Zuko (and their ilk) could also fit here.
3. Repairs: Anyone with skill enough to keep the buildings intact. (Edward Elric, and possibly Toph....) IF there are enough of you, this will be its own unit.
4. Infantry -- Spellcasting: All other mages, wizards, benders.
5. Infantry -- First Aid: Those who are willing to heal on the field, and transport the gravely wounded to the clinic.
6. Infantry -- Warriors: Anyone else who can fight in ways not mentioned in the strike force. Who knows? Their talents may be useful after all.
7. Healers -- Those healers stationed in the clinic, with the resources for longer-term care.
Please respond with one choice for your characters. Keep it simple. Let's pull ourselves together before the final showdown! (If it is indeed a battle.)